AWS-A - Architecting on AWS
Delivery Type (Must Select One)
Online Live Instructor-Led
IT Online Library (1 Year Subscription - $1595.00)
If quantity is more than 1, Please add all Attendees' Names /Voucher #/ Learning Credit below separated with a comma. If not specified, we will contact you prior to the class start date. Special Instructions
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on AWS. Solutions architects will learn how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions. This course emphasizes AWS cloud best practices and recommended design patterns to help you think through the process of architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS. Case studies throughout the course showcase how some AWS customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services they implemented.
Who Should Attend
1. Core AWS Knowledge
2. Designing Your Environment
3. Making Your Environment Highly Available
4. Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS
5. Event-Driven Scaling
6. Automating and Decoupling Your Infrastructure
7. Designing Storage at Scale
8. Hosting a New Web Application on AWS
9. The Four Pillars of the Well-Architected Framework
10. Disaster Recovery and Failover Strategies
11. Troubleshooting Your Environment
12. Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies
This is an emerging technology course. Course outline is subject to change as needed.
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.